Welcome to the world of PrettyLittleThing.com Fierce fashion at your fingertips, delivered straight to your doorstep, 24/7!
Where in the world are you?
You have no items in your bag.
Create big, beachy waves with the 32mm gold Jumbo Waver.
Make waves for days with the Jumbo Waver, featuring a 32mm triple barrel design to create smooth, fuss-free waves - simply clamp, hold and release. The Jumbo Waver is designed with three, extra-large barrels to give you the ultimate crease-free waves in seconds. Whether you have medium, long or short hair, creating large, luxe waves at home is a breeze. Suitable for all hair types, the adjustable temperature feature means you can heat control your styler to suit your hair’s needs
Ceramic Coating - ceramic coated barrels seal the cuticle to enhance shine and eliminate frizz, whilst protecting your hair.
Temperature Control - 80-220°C. Adjust temperature control for consistent, healthy results to suit every hair type.
Advanced Heat Speed - Heat up and deliver smooth waves within 60 seconds.
32mm Triple Barrel - This XL three-barrel waver makes styling super-fast and transforms your hair for instant big, bouncy mermaid waves.
Heat Resistant Mat - Style safely at home.Multi-voltage - Use worldwide with universal voltage. UK electrical plug.
1. Long-lasting waves are all in the prep! Before you start styling, make sure you use Heat Protection Spray, to spritz throughout your mane. This will protect your hair from heat damage and ensure your waves hold for longe
2. Taking small sections of the hair at a time, clamp the tool near the root (you can decide how high up you want the curl to start).
3. Hold for up to 10 seconds depending on how defined you want the curl to be, then release.
4. Move the tool further down the same section and clamp again until it’s all waved.
5. Continue this process on your entire head, until you have a wavy, tousled texture.
6. Once you have curled all of your tresses, it’s time to give them that undone, beachy vibe! So grab a comb and comb through your strands to loosen them. A wide-toothed comb is essential for styling your waves, to keep your waves frizz-free.
7. Add definition to your waves with an anti-frizz serum or argan serum and add a high shine texture with a dry oil spray.
The heat proof mat provided is advised to be used on solid surfaces (wooden floor) only. Never put the heated product directly onto the heat proof mat ensure the product is stood up using the clip under the handle. Putting a hot tool that can heat up to 200 degrees should never touch any surface completely, especially carpet! WARNING: The ribbed side of the mat is not heat resistant.
Please note estimated shipping times include processing time at the warehouse and are calculated from the date the order is placed. You may receive a next day delivery dispatch email as late as 12:30am on the day your delivery is expected
All orders (subject to our returns policy) can be returned up to 28 days after the date of purchase.
We've gone paperless! You'll now no longer receive a delivery note in your parcel. Don’t worry – Returns are still quick, easy and free.
Start a return here.
Please note, we cannot offer refunds on beauty, pierced jewellery or on swimwear if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
We now offer FREE label-free returns with InPost Lockers (available 24/7), FREE Doddle Returns to all UK customers as well as a FREE UK Collect+ returns service via over 5,900 local stores nationwide.
Click here for further details on how to return your items and our returns policy.
If you’d prefer to re-sell your PLT pieces rather than returning, simply head over to the PLT Marketplace App.
With the ‘My Wardrobe’ feature you can find all previous orders meaning your items can be listed in seconds. Sell with ease with 0% selling fees for the first 3 months for new users
£18.00 (25% OFF)
£12.60 (30% OFF)
How to measure
Measure across the fullest part of the bust and across the shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage.
Measure at the widest part.
Measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch down to the ankle bone.
Item(s) added to cart