FREE returns on all UK orders!
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Cosmetic and pierced jewellery products cannot be returned.
- Swimwear and underwear cannot be returned if the hygiene seal has been removed for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- We offer FREE RETURNS for UK customers however you must obtain proof of postage just in case your order is lost on its way back to PrettyLittleThing.
If you wish to return your items to PrettyLittleThing, we offer FREE returns for UK Customers! We're sorry, but we are unable to offer free returns for international customers, returns must be made at your own costs. For UK and ROI Customers, your returns label will be included in your parcel but if you need another one don't panic. Returns Label for UK Customers can be found hereAlternatively, all International Customers who wish to return their items can use the returns label found here
Please follow the process below for returning a parcel to us:
Please return your item(s) to us following the method below:
1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2. Cover your address label with the PrettyLittleThing returns label found on the bottom right of your delivery note.
4. Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
Please keep your proof of postage safe incase you need this as your proof of return.
Great news! We now offer a FREE Collect+ returns service for customers in the UK mainland. This means you can drop off your parcel at your local convenience store - and there are over 5,000 participating stores! Here’s how to return with Collect+:
- Click here to generate and print your returns label, and find your nearest store.
- Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
- Securely attach the printed Collect+ label to your parcel, making sure to cover the original delivery label.
- Head to your local Collect+ store with your parcel. You’ll receive proof of postage here – remember to keep this safe in case you need to use it as evidence of your return.
- You can track your return here using the code you were given.
Alternatively, UK customers have the option to use Doddle's: FREE and CONVENIENT returns at any Doddle store.
PrettyLittleThing has partnered with Doddle to make returning your online orders effortless. Simply bring in your items including your completed dispatch note to any Doddle store and Doddle’s friendly parcelistas will be on hand to help you. All Doddle stores are open from early until late and most are open seven days a week. Doddle has a growing network of purple stores located near railway stations and commuter hubs across the UK.
Find out more and where to find your nearest Doddle store here.