FAQ! Need Help?
We've got you covered
With increasing Government guidance around how to stay safe, we wanted to keep you up to date with what we are doing as a business to protect you and all of our wonderful colleagues, and show that although we are going through unprecedented times, we are working together to keep our distance whilst staying connected.
- Everyone based at head office including the studio team are all working from home
- Our Customer Service team are also set up remotely, where they are still available to support you 24/7 with any queries via Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter DM and email
- Our warehouse team are working with a 2 metre distancing policy, which is enabled through reduced staffing across shifts, staggered start and finish times and staggered breaks which we are flexible with to support the colleagues requests. We have spaced out all workstations where your PLT order is packed and have deployed extra deep cleaning sessions across all areas of the warehouse
- Our carriers are practising social distancing meaning that you can select contactless delivery or safe place for your order, maintaining the social distancing rules for both you and our drivers
- All colleagues that fall under the Government ‘high risk’ criteria that are required to self-isolate for 12 weeks are doing so, whilst we continue to support them with full pay where they are unable to work remotely
- Our colleagues that have children and that have been impacted by school closures have also been able to take the time they need to support and care for their families
- All colleagues that work within the warehouse are encouraged to take extra breaks to maintain hand washing, along with sanitisers being available throughout the warehouse and at all high touch point areas
- Staying connected! Whilst our teams are predominantly in lockdown we are continuing to stay in touch through all channels open to us, keeping conversations open, checking in and just being there for each other whilst they are being there for you
- We’ve extended our returns period to 45 days so that you can continue to shop with confidence from the comfort of your sofa! If you have shopped with us recently and do want to return something, please wait until government guidelines allow you to do so.
- Delivery times will be keep up to date on site and you will be shown an accurate delivery date at checkout before placing an order.
We pride ourselves on staying connected with you and our PLT family. We are working around the clock to make sure all guidance set is being met, and going above and beyond for our colleagues to make sure they stay safe, whilst we continue to deliver the hottest trends and content to you at home. We will continue to follow any Government guidance and will keep you updated if there are any changes, keeping our PLT family and you at the forefront of all that we do.
If you have any more questions, hit us up on our FAQ page here.