BECOME A PRETTYLITTLETHING AFFILIATE
Prettylittlething.com first hit the fashion scene three years ago and since then we have showed no sign of slowing down. We are a young fashion brand aimed at bringing killer, affordable style to female fashion breakers and makers. We have +5,000 products across numerous categories with updates of over 100 styles dropping weekly. Currently we have websites in the UK, Ireland, US and Australia with affiliate programs in all markets. We are now one of the fastest growing retailers in the world.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Simply follow the steps below to get started as a PrettyLittleThing affiliate:
- Join the affiliate program on our partner network Awin, using the link at the bottom of the page
- Set up your affiliate links
- Drive targeted traffic to the PrettyLittleThing website
- Generate sales and get rewarded up to 10% commission on every sale!
WHY JOIN US?
The PrettyLittleThing program has some pretty amazing perks, to name a few:
- Earn upto a competitive 10% commission on every sale generated.
- Opportunities to run exclusive partnerships and exclusive offers with PrettyLittleThing
- Regularly updated product feeds with a variety of new, on-trend styles.
- A range of fresh and exciting banners.
- Cookie length of 30 days.*
- Track your results and optimise your activity to maximise your revenue.
- Regular communication on the latest trends, new in product and exclusive offers.
- Monthly affiliate newsletters so you are always up to date on all our latest campaigns, promotions and creative
*This is the average cookie period, however this may vary depending on your websites functionality.
THE LEGAL STUFF
There are some sites out there that arent quite so trustworthy, so we do need to run some checks before you will be approved on the programme. Plus, we'll need you to read and stick to the terms and conditions which you can view on our programme profile pages. Once you have been successfully accepted as a PrettyLittleThing affiliate you can start earning commission straightaway
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?