Welcome to the world of PrettyLittleThing.com Fierce fashion at your fingertips, delivered straight to your doorstep, 24/7!
Where in the world are you?
You have no items in your bag.
£5.00 (29% OFF)
EcoTools Classic Foundation Brush
The Classic Foundation brush is designed with flat, dense bristles to apply liquid and cream colour for a smooth and flawless base.
Dab flat side of brush in foundation. Apply colour starting in the middle of face, working outward towards the hairline. Use long and short strokes to cover entire face and eliminate any streaks.
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here’s how we clean the brushes:
1. If it’s a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using Brush Shampoo and warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
Please note estimated shipping times include processing time at the warehouse and are calculated from the date the order is placed. You may receive a next day delivery dispatch email as late as 12:30am on the day your delivery is expected
Due to the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19 we are extending our returns periods. All orders (subject to our returns policy) can be returned up to 28 days after the date of purchase.
Please note, we cannot offer refunds on beauty, pierced jewellery or on swimwear if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
We now offer FREE Doddle Returns to all UK customers as well as a FREE UK Collect+ returns service via over 5,900 local stores nationwide.
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
£8.00 (53% OFF)
£7.00 (53% OFF)
£1.50 (67% OFF)
£6.00 (68% OFF)
How to measure
Measure across the fullest part of the bust and across the shoulder blades.
Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage.
Measure at the widest part.
Measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch down to the ankle bone.
Item(s) added to cart